- Terraba- Sierpe Mangrove Swamp
- Sierpe Tours
Take the trip a little ways south of Uvita to the Terraba- Sierpe mangrove swamp where one of Costa Rica’s most valuable treasure in biodiversity is found. The mangrove serves as a nursery for fish and it is very common thing to see a crocodile swim along side of you. Not to worry the distances is always kept with all animals to preserve their environment.
- Transportation to destination and back to the lodge.
- Bilingual mangrove specialist guide
- Duration 2½ to 3½ hours
- Landmarks (Boa constrictor, American crocodile, white face monkey’s, kayak determined paths, and other.)
- Transportation is not extra if there is more then 3 people from the same group.
2½ – 3½ hours