Boat tour to the Biological reserve Caño Island (dive)
- Biological reserve isla del caño buseo (PADI)
- trip to the Osa peninsula
- Adventure tourism
By boat you head straight to a small island off the coast of Uvita, where you can dive in the best spots in the South Pacific and enjoy a beautiful walk to an overlook and then see stone spheres as well. The boat ride is about an hour and a half, depending on the route you choose. This means that during that period of travel that have very good chances of spotting whales and dolphins. 5 star diving instructors certified by PADI, where much of the experience is focused on you having the experience of a lifetime. Ask about certification programs.
- The entrance fee to the reserve
- Gourmet lunch
- Duration 6 hours
- Diving permit
- bilingual naturalist guide and dive instructor
- It includes diving equipment
- Historic Monuments (Cano Island, the second best place in Costa Rica for diving)
- transportation available.
We starts from 2 spots :
From Playa Uvita $175 per person.
From Sierpe $160 per person ( if you need transportation from Uvita, Dominical or Ojochal it cost $15 more per person).